Groups

PM's

Register Login/Out
Abbey Pub Chicago 09-03-09
Last Thread | Next Thread  >

Hothouse Flowers > The Shows - reviews

Author Thread
theesfield

Hey Joe.. I miss your smiling face. Hi Peggy, hope to see you this weekend at the HHF show in Chicago.

Im so freaking late chiming in..it's a shame!

Gina
Post Mon Mar 08, 2010 10:57 pm
 View user's profile Send private message Send e-mail Visit poster's website AIM Address
ho'ard

Wow, I had no idea they were here last September.
I'll be there Saturday.
Post Wed Mar 10, 2010 2:21 am
Joe

thanks thees  Reply with quote  

i had such a blast that weekend. i still remember that tapas place you took me to between the two gigs.

have fun all. i'll be there in spirit and so look forward to hearing your shares.

your bud in la
as sure as i sing
there is a miracle waiting in everything - lom

33 / 240
Post Thu Mar 11, 2010 4:12 am
 View user's profile Send private message Send e-mail AIM Address Yahoo Messenger MSN Messenger
ho'ard

Re: thanks thees  Reply with quote  

quote:
Originally posted by Joe
i had such a blast that weekend. i still remember that tapas place you took me to between the two gigs.

have fun all. i'll be there in spirit and so look forward to hearing your shares.

your bud in la

Joe, don't take this the wrong way, but I don't remember anything about that evening.
Glad to hear the tapas was good . . . have to ask . . . um, is there anything else I should know about what happened that evening?
Thanks,
Howard
Post Fri Mar 12, 2010 6:55 am
theesfield

That was Emilos for tapas. It's one of my all time favs in Chicago Smile I'll be hanging with Kim on Sat. I'll give her an extra hug from you!!

Howard. Probably best we dont enlighten you on the rest of the evening. Might ruin your chances on becoming president.

Gina
Post Fri Mar 12, 2010 7:50 am
 View user's profile Send private message Send e-mail Visit poster's website AIM Address