PM's

Register Login/Out
Chicago, 3/13/10
Last Thread | Next Thread  >

Hothouse Flowers > The Shows - reviews

Author Thread
ho'ard

Chicago, 3/13/10  Reply with quote  

Best HHF performance I've ever been to (maybe my 6th?), except maybe Park West ~ 10 years ago when I wasn't familiar enough to really appreciate the experience (I recall trying to figure out which one was Flowers at the time . . .)

Good sound, harmonies all came across, Liam in the best vocal form I've ever heard him, Fiachna sounding the best I've heard as well.

Set list . . . jeez, not so good at remembering. Nothing unusual . . . in no particular order I know I heard Hallelujah Jordan, Don't Go, This is It, Si do Mambo, er, whatever song mentions Christchurch, . . . that's all I can recall right now.
Post Sun Mar 14, 2010 6:36 am
Raymund

Christchurch Bells

Cool
Post Sun Mar 14, 2010 6:35 pm
theesfield

Looks like I missed you once again Howard. Im glad that you enjoyed yourself. That's what it is all about! Hope to catch you at the next show!

Gina
Post Mon Mar 15, 2010 5:02 pm
 View user's profile Send private message Send e-mail Visit poster's website AIM Address