Register Login/Out
PJ's Dunmore Co. Galway 19th December 2009
Last Thread | Next Thread  >

Hothouse Flowers > The Shows - reviews

Author Thread
Raymund

PJ's Dunmore Co. Galway 19th December 2009  Reply with quote  

Setlist

11.00pm start, Your love goes on, Saved, Your soul, She moved through the fair, Emotional time, Be good, Billie Jean, Better man, Peace tonight (thank you Liam for playing this), Si di mo, Don't go, Seeline woman, 00.35am, Encore, Halelujah Jordan 00.55am finish.

Just got into the house after a great time in Ireland but it was a real experience with fantastic and poor weather but I must say it was really enjoyable and I regret not a moment (ok maybe the battered sausages bit) lol

Where to start I suppose?

We met up with Jules annd had a lovely time driving down to Dunmore in Co. Galway sussed out the venue and retired to our igloo in preparation for the nights entertainment.

Initially a small crowd grew into a sizeable crowd as the band spun their magic of drawing in the crowd and enthralling all with their talent.

There was a wide age rate from 18yr olds in 5" high heels and short skirts to Jedward lookalikes..........hey it just shows you fellas can enjoy also themselves without wearing jeans and DM's?

It is now 1.05am and I am really tired. (It is now 8.27am and I even tireder) Laughing

I promise to add to this but I just need my bed as we had a journey back to Knock airport and missed the flight by minutes and then had to drive to Dublin to get a flight back to Dublin which arrived Liverpool 00.05am (smell of burning martyr I know!)

To be honest the whole trip was very worthwhile and I would do it again and again because the band make it all so memorable.

Thanks guys for everything

Ray
Post Mon Dec 21, 2009 9:28 am
Joe

tireder..........  Reply with quote  

there ya go mate. making new language. so much for the queen's english.

cool share. love to hear "she moved through the fair."
as sure as i sing
there is a miracle waiting in everything - lom

33 / 240
Post Thu Dec 24, 2009 6:54 am
 View user's profile Send private message Send e-mail AIM Address Yahoo Messenger MSN Messenger